Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Value Flow Accounting Expert
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for timely and complete execution of Accounting Operations activities as defined by supervisor. Ensure data quality and SAP system setup in line with group standards and divisional requirements, also to meet local business steering requirement for area of responsibility.
- Contact business (Controlling, Sales & Marketing, Production etc.) for clarification of business requirements, changes needed for CCA, PCA and COPA master data. Interface to GO in special cases to decide on appropriate value flow.
- Support Legal Entities’ closing process. Review the closing results and follow up with divisions and functions. Perform manual postings when applicable.
- Create ticket / request for new and adjusted master data (CC, internal order, cost element, cycle/cost allocation) and inform business. Initiate / create accounting posting request (WPA/BayJED) for postings to Overhead Management.
- Monitor data quality, identify correction requirements and perform adjustments for CCA, PCA and CO-PA. Check the content of cost center result during closing.
- Perform Service Accounting activities such as project invoicing and asset sale invoicing, analyze request and check MD parameters, request Master data.
- Initiate and support optimization projects and continuous improvement initiatives in order to improve quality and efficiency. Monitor and contribute actively to achieve Service Levels of Accounting in collaboration with SSCDN.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or equivalent degree.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in General Accounting, Product Costing, Financial Analysis or similar fields.
- Advance English level, both spoken and written. (B2 / 85%)
- Advanced knowledge in SAP ERP FI / CO module with a good overview of interfaces with other modules.
- Understanding of global accounting and controlling processes and their point of intersection with other business processes.
- Knowledgeable in subgroup value flows and controlling logic.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Portuguese language is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Management Account (CMA).
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 232661
Functional Area: Contabilidad