Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Team Leader Procurement (Purchasing)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing of transactions by leading, managing and motivating a team of associates and experts.
- Ensure a cross-trained and multi-skilled proactive team.
- Provide high-quality process performance.
- Manage a continuous improvement performance in both the team and individuals.
- Follow up and resolve issues and queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- Contribute to process improvements and cost reduction.
- Review and report results.
- Assist in measuring performance against Service Level Agreements.
WHO YOU ARE
- University studies in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or comparable professional education.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Procurement or Accounting, and Leadership experience preferred.
- Advanced SAP understanding (incl. AP Tools).
- Advanced English level, both written and spoken, knowledge in other languages is a plus.
- Captive / BPO market experience an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 218449
Functional Area: Contabilidad