Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Taxes Operational Jr Associate
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Carrying out checks of invoices from the fiscal perspective.
- Extraction and analysis of data from the various systems used in the department.
- Monitoring VAT Netting accounts and their reconciliation. (VAT Netting accounts are transitory bank accounts that are used for VAT(tax) purposes, and are controlled, checked and cleaned every month.Reconciliation means posting them from this transitory bank account to the balance sheet.
- Being a key contact for Country specific topics and tax regulations and collaborating with all involved parties and assisting different departments.
- Provide training to various departments related to Tax Operations.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor University Degree or current student in administration,Accounting or relevant field. (Mandatory).
- High level of English, spoken and written.
- 1 year of experience in Tax operations or S2P-Process invoice is desirable.
- Microsoft Office tools at a user level, Excel skills.
- Knowledge andprevious experience in SAP in Tax Accounting area preferred.
- Analytical skills to track certain subjects.
- Customer oriented.
- Communication skills and demonstrated teamwork spirit.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Being a proactive person with initiative.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 280281
Functional Area: Contabilidad