At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Source to Pay Associate
When you show proactivity and ambition, we’ll harness it through a variety of opportunities and challenges in the diverse areas of our business – all with a strong and meaningful purpose. Where do you want to go? What do you want to do? How do you want to make a difference? The choice is yours, and we’ll help you get there. Be better together. Be Bayer
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and maintain the vendor master data.
- Contact vendors to ask them for mandatory information and do follow-ups.
- Create and maintain contracts and catalogs in Ariba and SAP.
- Support other procurement teams with automation analyses and processes.
- Generate continuous improvements on the team and processes.
WHO YOU ARE
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics/Accounting or demonstrated experience in procurement of a minimum of 1 years.
- Capable of analysing data.
- Solid Excel skills.
- Advanced English.
- SAP expericience is a plus.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 475901
Functional Area: Aprovisionamiento