Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source to Pay Associate
S2P Associate in the Operational Procurement stream is responsible to perform standard Operational Procurement activities and clarifying operational issues for the maintenance and processing of overall Procurement transactions, including the support to all customers and assure a quality process to assure efficient ways to execute all the activities and operations related to the role.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs controls & supports the Sr. Associate and the TL in process & ICS related activities.
- Timely and accurate processing of general Source-2-Pay transactions according to process documentation.
- Support various procurement and sourcing projects &operational processes.
- Create and maintain system parameters to ensure visibility of Operational Procurement based on system search functionalities.
- Support and follow up on issues within Operational Procurement workflow systems.
- Guide business and procurement operations end 2 end with system and process handling.
- Contribute to process improvements. .
- Perform controls according to process design.
- Comply with procurement standards, policies and procedures.
- This position has high level of interactions and therefore we look for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment as he/she will act as interface between internal customer and the Back Office Organization.Furthermore this position requires good planning and prioritizing to meet commitments aligned with the Source To Pay goals.
WHO YOU ARE
- Advance spoken and written English level (B2+ / C1).
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience in Procurement and/or Source to Pay.
- SAP, Ariba & SmartBuy experience is a plus.
- Studies in Business Administration/Economics/Accounting/Industrial Engineering or technical highschool education in Accounting can provide enough accounting understanding to take the position.
- Solid analytical and PC skills are required (MS Office Excel user).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management.
- Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
- Analytic problem-solving.
- Customer oriented mindset.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 218402
Functional Area: Contabilidad