Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Source to Pay Associate
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Key function is the accomplishment of quality controls to ensure the correct and the payment on time of vendor invoices.
• Responsible for the Accounts Payable tasks like the Vendor accounts maintenance as open items and Good Received – Invoices Received and for the booking and codification of special vendor invoices.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholder for further standardizations in the Source to Pay area.
• This position has high level of interactions and therefore we look for a candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment as he/she will act as interface between internal customer and the Back Office Organization. Furthermore, this position requires good planning and prioritizing to meet commitments aligned with the Source To Pay goals.
WHO YOU ARE
• Studies in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Industrial Engineering or demonstrated experience in Procurement or Accounting of a minimum of 1 year.
• Technical High School education in Accounting is desired.
• Solid analytical and PC skills are required (MS Office Excel user).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required when dealing with customers, colleagues, and management.
• Ability to work under pressure with high flexibility in changing environments.
• Analytic problem-solving.
• Customer oriented mindset.
• Advanced written and spoken English level.
• SAP experience is a plus.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 183285
Functional Area: Contabilidad