Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
S2P Local Process Expert
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, S2P Local Process Expert, are to:
- Identify and analyze improvement areas.
- Analyze and evaluate potential of new software releases (Ariba).
- Requirements consolidation and definition.
- Process modelling.
- Develop and execute implementation plans.
- Risk assessment.
- Return on investment tracking.
- Maintain global desktop procedures, knowledge articles, training documents and provide trainings.
- Lead global Subject Matter Expert Network to ensure continuous and consistent information flow of updates, problems and mitigations into procurement .operations organizations.
- Support global transformation projects (e.g. B2022) in areas such as conduct on-site/remote expert trainings, hypercare calls, Q&A sessions, fit gaps.
- Support of design evaluations and discussions, demand analysis.
- Contribute to a successful business and IT-process integration (tools, process & organization.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- University degree or equivalent education in Business Administration, Accounting or related.
- Advanced English level (B2+), additional language as a plus.
- 4+ years of professional experience in procurement and/or accounts payable processes.
- Automation experience (RPA, scripting, such).
- Reporting experience (Power BI, Tableu) is a plus.
- IT background or capabilities to build deep system understanding from a user’s perspective.
- Excellent analytical skills and root cause analysis.
- Passion for innovation, technology and process excellence.
- Experience in international projects or teams.
- Good collaboration, influencing, communication and presentation competencies.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 274722
Functional Area: Contabilidad