Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
My Office Support Associate
The My Office Support Associate provides administrative support in order to free executives, high level managers and project managers from time-consuming administrative tasks and enable them to focus on core activities.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support manager remotely within daily work.
- Handle Purchase Orders (creation, follow up and track).
- Submit, reconcile and track Travel and Projects expenses.
- Organize and maintain Outlook inbox and calendars for assigned manager(s).
- Maintain and manage a contact lists, Share Points and MS Teams.
- Prepare and update regular reports, budgets and other documentation.
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed.
- Manage the coordination of meetings, rooms, hotel reservations, catering
- events, onboardings, etc.
- Prepare briefing materials, take minutes and verify participants.
- Generate travel arrangement, provide support with business trips, transportation and hotel booking.
WHO YOU ARE
- Advance written and oral English and Spanish language skills.
- Bachelor degree in administration, finance, IT or similar discipline.
- Proficient user of MS Office especially Outlook, Excel (Must), Teams, PowerPoint, Word and Share Point.
- Ability to tailor presentations for different audiences, especially senior management.
- Strong service focus, proactive approach and developed decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and keen to details.
- SAP expericience is a plus.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 232642
Functional Area: Administración y servicios