Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Key Account Representative
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Key Account Representative, are to:
- Assure; demand generation, rotation and maximize institutional therapies adoption through the promotion to physicians, pharmacists, administrative staff, nurses and any other relevant stakeholder, using F2F or virtual channels.
- Brand promotion: Keep informed the Healthcare community about the characteristics, advantages and benefits of institutional therapies aligned to marketing strategy in terms of brand positioning, key audiences and promotional messages, using F2F or virtual channels.
- Lead Tactical implementation Plan aligned to Bayer Institutional strategy.
- Become Institutional Bayer therapies assessor. Through building trusted relations with key accounts stakeholders, anticipating needs, fulfilling commitments, advising with precision and transparent communication, generating a relationship sustainable in the short and long term.
- Continuously searching new opportunities for the Bayer Institutional Business with a Pharma integral view.
- Management of institutional accounts according to country system needs: institutional sales, demand-rotation following up, inventories, orders follow up, drugs acquired traceability until it gets to the final consumer.
- Efficient administration of the territory.
- Keep an optimal level of preparation in subjects’ related to the institutional business and drugs, keeping an appropriate academic standard and aligned to the therapeutic area expectations.
- Aligned to Compliance, LIFE Values y safety policies.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- University Degree in health-related field as Pharmacy, Physician, nurse, or business administration. Background should enable the person to do field visits in the country.
- Experience: At least 3 years in similar position or minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales with a proven track record.
- Specific knowledge or Further Education: Institutional sales experience / Management of High-tech products (Highly desirable)
- Professional experience in commercial activities in the institutional setting of specialty care products, including dealing with complex product launches.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 313021
Functional Area: Ventas