Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
HR Data Management Sr Associate
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Be responsible for a consistent and accurate database within the organizational management (OM) and data quality process.
- Be responsible for a consistent and accurate preparation as well as interpretation of HR reports in an international context.
- Execute proactive HR service to HR Business Partners and foster a close cooperation with HR Professionals on a global level.
- Assist and support HR Business Partners with global data management maintenance topics.
- Prepare comprehensive adHoc or regular HR reports, e.g. conferences or Bayer's annual report.
- Provide proactive stakeholder management with the local and global HR Data Management community, including Global Process Owner.
- Sustain high quality support for complex inquiries and take ownership for timely and accurate solutions.
- Actively support cross-departmental working groups and projects for the implementation of an integrated HR service.
- Enhance knowledge management within the HR data management process interfaces.
- Proactively identify and drive improvements within the process; act solution-oriented in improving quality standards and KPIs from a client’s as well as an internal point of view.
- Implement and execute global training sessions on HR data management topics.
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in Business Administration, Psychology or equivalent experience (Mandatory)
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience with HR administrative processes, ideally in an international environment along with a good knowledge of HR interfaces.
- Experience working with MS Office (Excel) and SAP HR
- Strong knowledge of SAP HR standard reports and transactions are beneficial
- High service delivery-attitude and passion for working in an international team
- Strong networking skills and the ability to interact in a confident manner within the regional and global HR/IT organization
- Strong self-management skills and a structured way of working
- Proven ability to flexibly adapt to changing situations and to act in dynamic and complex surroundings
- Ability to analyze processes, to identify potential for improvement and to propose innovative and sustainable adaptation to derive
- Advanced English language skills (C1) – other languages will be appreciated. (Mandatory)
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 446541
Functional Area: Recursos Humanos y Formación